Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring update

Hey all,

So I've been meaning to sit down for a while and write a new post, but quite honestly I'm not sure where I'm going with the next post. Part of me wants to write another one or two posts on singleness, but another part feels like its time to move on to the next topic.

I have so many bits and pieces about singleness I've written cluttering up my computer I feel as though I should at least try to combine them and make one last post, but that requires time I'm not sure I have right now!

Most of what I write is based off things God is currently teaching me, and I've been praying he shows me what he would have me write next, so hopefully in the next week or two I'll have the next post up. I'm not exactly holding my breath though! ;)

I hope where ever you are you're beginning to feel the beginnings of spring! I know I've had enough of winter for several months!

God bless,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment