Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Roadblock

As stated in my last post I've been working on the second part of "A Grand and Noble Task," but for some reason I've been having a really hard time getting what I want to say down in writing. I've rewritten it four times now and it still doesn't flow the way I want it to. I'm not sure why it's so hard to write. Maybe Satan doesn't want me write it or maybe it's just not the right timing. I honestly don't know (although I'm inclined to believe the former).

Despite my writer's block I'm going to keep trying work on it and hopefully sometime in the near future I'll get it posted for you all to read! I just wanted to give an update as to why it's been taking so long!

In the mean time I hope you all have wonderful October! I hear we're suppose to get snow here tomorrow already. I can't say I'm too sad! ;)

God Bless,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment